Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday 10th May

Exercise: 10km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail I was really looking forward to my run this morning as I haven't run since Sunday. Good fast run with Michelle, even jumping over all the puddles!! There was a huge downpour last night and I was crossing my fingers and toes that it wouldn't rain this morning. Luckily it didn't (phew!). My nice new clean trainers are sadly not nice, new or clean anymore!! You might have noticed that I haven't really spoken much about what I am or am not eating at the moment. Well as usual I can't seem to decide how or what I want to eat, when I want to eat it and how much I want to eat!! Just don't seem to have the willpower or motivation to stick at any one thing. I seem to be doing a bit of everything. One day doing liquid intake, another day carb loading like crazy, and yet another trying to eat low fat....just can't seem to get it right! I did a really stupid thing yesterday. I ate a whole tin of the new Wrigleys Eclipse Mints that are out now. Should have clicked when it said sugar free on the tin. My poor stomach. Won't do that again! Alana's Quote: "But Mum I don't want to pick up my pyjamas off the floor" Me: "Why not?" Alana: "Because you do it so much better than me!"