Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday 19th July

Exercise: Netball Game I got a call from Michelle saying that the team only had 6 players. What to do? I didn't really want to play as I was quite apprehensive about my calf, but I also didn't want to let the team down. So of course I ended up playing!! At least I was in as Goalkeeper (yes I know you're supposed to be tall to play this position!!). We played a team that were not very good so it wasn't much of a run around for me as the ball was constantly up the other end (thank goodness). We won the game 40 to 9!! And I'm very happy to report that my calf feels fine. I was in two minds about saying yes when asked if I wanted to play next season, but being the sucker that I am, I was cajouled into it. Just hope that the calf holds up!! My upper quads are a little bit sore from yesterday's run, but nothing like the soreness that I normally get after a long run....very happy!! Alana's Quote: "Mum can we drive to the end of the rainbow?" (it was very close by)