Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday 31st August

Exercise: Body Attack Class OMG, 2 lots of exercise in one day!! That's a first for me in a long time! I think the hardest thing about tonight's class was when we had to do situps again. As they were exactly the same as the ones we did last night, my poor abs were not very happy. You know when you get that real pain that means that you're working SO hard it's almost too painful to bear??? Well that's what it was like! It was a new routine tonight too, so luckily it wasn't as fast paced as the instructors were also having to remember what moves came next. Not sure if I like this routine more than the last one though. What I do like is that fact that I still burned close to 1000 calories in that hour!! I'm trying to curb my chocolate addiction by substituting it for Protein Bars instead. And boy have I found a yummy one to substitute it with. The Choc Fudge bars are just sooooo good! Horleys Protein 33 Bars Alana's Quote: "Mum can we go to the pub tomorrow?" (She likes playing in the Kids play area!)