Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday 14th September

Exercise: 10km Run - Local streets Yay, I finally did some exercise. Can't believe it's been 9 days since I've done any exercise (except walking around DFO!). It was great to get out there and get the legs moving again. Still not 100% well but I don't care. Nothing that a few good nose blows throughout the run can't fix!! Normally we would run hills on a Thursday morning but Michelle asked if we could do a flatter course, so I kindly accommodated her. We ended up doing two 5km loops of the local streets. There were still a few undulations, but nothing like the first hill that we would normally run up. Am happy to report that since Monday morning I've dropped about 1.4kg. Alot of the original weight gain was because it was that TOM, but I think that some of the loss can also be attributed to my change in eating. Just need to keep it going. Michelle,her Hubby, me and my Hubby are off out on Saturday night to see "Mums the Word". I was living in the UK when the original one came out so have no idea what to expect. All I've been told is that it's hilarious. Looking forward to having a few laughs. Does anyone else look at personalised number plates on other people's cars whilst driving? Well I do! Have seen some really good ones. My favourite one so far has been "DROOPY". Love it! Might add a few on here as I see them. Alana's Quote: "That's very unusual Mum!"