Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday 2nd September

Exercise: 16km Run - Local Streets I was hoping to do 20km this morning but I stopped off where Alana was doing her Gymnastics so that I could use the loos and grab a drink and also stopped off at the Netball courts as three of my Nieces and Nephews were in Grand Finals and I wanted to cheer them on. Unfortunately this took up a bit of time and as we had to go out this afternoon I had to cut the run short. My legs were also still feeling the effects of doing two body attack classes, and also running on the pavement. I'd like to try and get another 10km run in tomorrow morning, but that will depend on what time I go to bed, what time I wake up etc. And Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads for tomorrow! Alana's Quote: "I'm having a pretty bad day!"