Saturday, August 14, 2004

Friday 13th August

Weight: 66.8 Exercise: Treadmill - 50 Mins Power Walking, 10 Mins Running Food Intake Breakfast: Bowl Sultana Bran with Milk Early Morning Tea: Slice Birthday Cake (Sponge with LOTS of Cream) Morning Tea: 4 Crisp Wheats with W/W Margerine & Ham Lunch: Can Chicken & Vegetable Soup,2 Slices Grain Bread with W/W Margerine Afternoon Tea: Banana, Mandarin Late Afternoon Tea: Few Triangles Pineapple, Handful of Potato Chips, 2 Glasses Champagne Dinner: Tuna Mayo Salad, Bag Picnic Chocettes, Can JD & Coke What started out as a good food day turned into a bit of a mess. Someone at work had a birthday so I HAD to have a piece of cake. Then we went to Toms party and was offered Champagne....anyone who knows me understands that the words champagne and no just don't go together!!! At least I said no to the offer of more birthday cake!! Now the bag of Picnic Chocettes was because I'd had a couple of glasses of champagne and then got the munchies....and the only reason I was able to buy them was because I'd stopped at the supermaket to buy the cans of JD....so it was an easy option for me to pick up the chocettes at the same time......I suppose in my favour it is the weekend now!!!!