Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wednesday 11th August

Weight: 67.0 Exercise: 5 Min Power Walk, 15 Min Running, 20 Min Cross Trainer, Sit-ups Food Intake: Breakfast: 3 Weetbix with Milk & Sprinkle of Sugar Morning Tea: 2 x plain biscuits Late Morning Tea: Weight Watchers Apple Crumble Cereal Bar Lunch: Left Over Chicken Teryaki Honey with Brown Rice, Low Fat Lemon Meringue Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Mandarin, Banana, 2 x plain biscuits Dinner: 2 Broccoli & Cheese Filled Crumbed Chicken Balls with Broccoli, Cauliflower and Mashed Potato I really should have only had one of the the chicken balls, but they're so nice that I easily managed to fit two of them in. Oh yeah, about the biscuits. Well I was really really looking for chocolate, but I used the biscuits as a substitute. If I hadn't the chocolate craving would have won out and I'd now be feeling really guilty about it all.....but I'm not!!!