Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wednesday 8th September

Weight: 67.6 Exercise: Weights Workout, Situps, Spinning Class (evening) Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Low Carb Pancakes with Splenda & Lemon Juice Morning Tea: Cubes of Cheese Lunch: Tuna Mayo Salad, Strawberries & Cream Afternoon Tea: Small piece of Fruit Cake (oops!!) Dinner: Steak with Stir Fried Courgettes, Capsicum, Broccoli & Cauliflower in Soy Sauce I've really started to enjoy my weight workouts. I'm adding more reps each week but am keeping the weight lower than I used to as I don't really want to bulk up, just tone up. I think it's starting to work as I don't have such a huge lump hanging over my bra strap anymore, and my arms are not looking so much like bingo arms any more either!! Stomach still needs a hell of alot of work and my child bearing hips still seem to think that I'm going to bear more children!!!