Saturday, September 04, 2004

Friday 3rd September

Weight: 67.2 Exercise: Weight Workout, Situps, 10 Mins Cross Trainer (1.36km) Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Pancakes (if you can call them that - looked more like scrambled eggs!!) with lemon and Splenda Morning Tea: Mixed Nuts & Cheese, handful sugar free lollies Lunch: Roast Pumpkin, 3 Bacon, Cheese & Egg Muffins, Chocolate Cake, Strawberries with Cream Dinner: Butterfly Pork Steak, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Broccoli, 3 Glasses Champagne Late Snack: 1/2 block Lite Chocolate I probably didn't need to eat the lite chocolate as I was quite full after my dinner, but I just felt the need for the taste of chocolate. It didn't have the same taste, but it didn't taste horrible either, just not so chocolatey....if that makes sense!!! Cut back on the champagne too, I didn't finish the whole bottle!!!