Saturday, October 30, 2004

Saturday 30th October

Weight: 64.0 Exercise: 60 Min Run/Walk - Outside Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of Nutri Grain with Skinny Milk Lunch: Herb Foccacia with Ham & Cheese Dinner: Honey Soy Pork with Vegetables, 2 Slices Grain Bread with W/W Margerine, Low Fat Lemon Tart Yoghurt It was such a beautiful day today that I dropped Alana at my parent's house and went for a run outside. It was a really good run too and I felt quite strong in my legs (and my lungs kept up too!!). Mostly ran, with a couple of small walks just to get the breath back. I've bought new trainers and thought that it may take a little while for them to be broken in, but they are just so comfortable. I always have to loosen the laces at the end as I have quite wide feet and they have been known to go numb, but with these trainers I've had no problems at all (they're Reebok ones). I normally wear Saucony but these ones were reduced so thought I'd give them a go. Good buy I think!!