Friday, October 29, 2004

Thursday 28th October

Weight: 63.8 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of Porridge with Golden Syrup, Crust toasted with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 4 VitaWheats with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Egg Salad, Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Low Fat Cheese Sandwich on Grain Bread, Crust with W/W Margerine Dinner: Chow Mein (home made) Well another day passes without the lure of chocolate. I'm feeling quite strong now, and as my weight is moving down the scales quite steadily it gives me a bit more motivation. The scales say I'm at 10 stone this morning. Haven't been there for about 18 months, so something is working (no idea what it is!!). I'm going to Oaks Day next Thursday and I have this slinky black dress that shows every little curve and bump so I really have to keep this up so that I feel confident and comfortable in the dress. I've got a really nice black sheer sexy top that goes over the top of it so at least I don't have to hold my stomach in for the whole day. I have already given myself permission to have a few drinks, and as long as I don't go too stupid on the food hopefully it won't sabotage all my hard work.