Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday 7th January

Weight: 65.0 Exercise: Weights, Treadmill - 20 Min Run (3.28km), Sit Ups Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Morning Tea: 2 Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Tuna, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, Beetroot, Egg, Low Fat Trifle Afternoon Tea: Grapes Dinner: Crumpet with W/W Margerine, Chicken, Pumpkin & Brocolli Risotto, White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine Running this morning was great. I had been doing some weights and I felt like I had alot of energy, so I jumped on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I probably could have run for longer but I'm still a bit wary about my knee. I really don't want to do damage again. I overate at Dinner. I was hungry when I got home so I chucked a crumpet in the toaster. Then I had dinner a bit later on. Then a little while later I was cooking for Nick (he ate late tonight) and there was just one bread roll left in the cupboard, and I didn't even think twice about eating it!!