Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thursday 6th January

Weight: 64.6 Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill - 20 Mins Run, 40 Mins Power Walk (7.86km) Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 2 Salada with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Chow Mein, Low Fat Vanilla Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Apple, 2 Biscuits Dinner:Tuna, Coleslaw, Cous Cous, Beetroot, Grain Bread Roll with W/W Margerine I'm starting to get the legs back into running. I did 2 10 minute bursts on the treadmill this morning. Wasn't going fast though, only 9.5kph, so it wasn't too painful at all!! I filled up the biscuit tin at work today and I just could not stop myself from taking 2 of them. I kept thinking NO, NO, NO, but I just, for the life of me, could not stop myself!! Might ask the person I work with if they could do it instead of me. That way the temptation is not there at all. Funny how I can walk past that biscuit tin and not even think of them, but as soon as I got anywhere close to those biscuits, and then smelt them, it was just too much!! I feel like I've let myself down!