Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday 17th January

Weight: 65.2 Exercise: 45 Min Spin Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: 2 Biscuits, 4 Plums Lunch: Chow Mein Afternoon Tea: Grapes, Biscuit Dinner: Turkey Teryaki, White Bread Roll with W/W Margerine, Neopolitan Ice Cream So no exercise at all over the weekend. Not a good sign! I really need to up my exercise now. Gotta get past the thought that 1 hour a day is enough. If I have the time and the energy I should be back down the gym in the evening doing something more. I've now managed to work out how the weights at home fit together so there's not really any excuse NOT to do it at home as well. I could even just get out the back and do some skipping (I've got a great skipping rope!). And I've done enough research on circuit training to do that at home with my eyes closed!! I've only got 2 weeks until my girlfriend arrives on my doorstep from England. I went on so much when I was living in the UK about the great lifestyle and how good it'd be to get fit again once I got back to Oz, and what have I done about it??? Squat diddly!!