Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wednesday 12th January

Weight: 64.6 Exercise: Low Impact Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Bowl of AllBran with No Fat Milk Morning Tea: Grapes & Cherries, 2 Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Chicken, Pumpkin & Brocolli Risotto, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Plums Dinner: Chicken Breast, Cous Cous, Coleslaw, 1/2 Breadstick Had a real carb craving tonight. I had to pick up a couple of things in the supermarket and saw that the breadsticks had been reduced to $1. Just couldn't resist. Haven't really eaten huge piles of bread for ages, and in my head I kept saying that it wasn't a good thing to do, but stomach always wins out, so it was only later that I really sat down and considered what I'd put in my mouth. Looking at it now, I had ALOT of carbs today!