Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday 10th January

Weight: 64.4 Exercise: 45 Min Spinning Class Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup, Croissant Morning Tea: 2 Salada Biscuits with Low Fat Cheese Lunch: Honey Soy Chicken with Veg & Noodles, Grapes, Cherries Dinner: Low Fat Banana & Cinnamon Muesli Bar, 2 Sticks Licorice covered in Chocolate I hang my head in shame. I caved in to the chocolate. But I also pat myself on the back as I put back the big back of choc bullets that I had in my hand and bought the muesli bar instead. Don't know about anyone else, but I've always bought something to munch on when I go to the movies. I took my daughter this evening and popped into the local supermarket to buy something for her to munch on, and without thinking, picked up a bag of chocolate bullets for myself. It was only when I got to the checkout that I realised what I had in my hand and raced back to the lolly aisle to put them back. Phew, that was close!! Note to self: Don't eat so many cherries and grapes all at once. Not good for the stomach!! (or anyone else hanging around me at the time!!).