Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tuesday 18th January

Weight: 64.8 Exercise: 1 hr Treadmill - 40 min run, 20 min power walk (8.91km). Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with W/W Margerine Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: Pasta Bolognese, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Grapes Dinner: Turkey Teryaki with Veg, White Bread Roll with Low Fat Cheese, Low Fat Berry Yoghurt Couldn't stop eating when I got home from work. I would have kept on eating all night if I hadn't gone to bed early! Might have to give the grapes a miss for a while as they are making me really bloated and my stomach is making lots of funny noises (embarassing in public!!). I ran for a solid 1/2 hour this morning. Felt really good too. Started at 9.7kph and upped it to 10kph. Don't want to push it yet as my knee is still making little noises to me that it's not very happy doing all this running!!