Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday 26th January

Weight: 64.0 Exercise: 1hr 5 min Run/Walk (outside) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, 1 Slice Grain Bread with W/W Margerine Afternoon Tea: Cherries Dinner: Porterhouse Steak, Cous Cous, Green Salad, Beetroot I went out for a run at 8.30 this morning and it was already between 25 & 30 degrees. God it was hot. And for some stupid reason I decided to run a circuit which has lots of hills and one really big hill. What was I thinking??? At least there was a strong wind, which kept the sweat to a minimum!! Forgot to put on the fly repellant, so they were all over me....yuckk!! I really need to break this 64kg barrier now. If I can get under 63.8 (10stone) then I really think I can break this mental thing that's going on in my head. Can't remember the last time I was actually under 10 stone.....must've been in 2002.