Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday 10th June

Exercise: Weights, Stomach Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Rice Crackers Lunch: Chinese Lunch Pack (Lemon Chicken & Fried Rice), Apple Cake After Work: Bacardi Breezer Dinner: Packet of Herb & Spice Kettle Chips, 3 Glasses Champagne, 2 Chunks Cheddar Cheese I feel like I've totally lost the plot now. It's just all gone tits up today. No idea what's gone wrong, but nothing has gone right with my food intake. I'm trying not to get too stressed about it either. I can't begin to explain what happened at lunch time, and the evening was even worse. I'm going to have to sit down and really look at what I'm doing and how I try and justify it each time. I'm also getting a bit confused about the way that I want to eat. Going low fat has always been part of my diet, but I've also dabbled in low carb, which did work until I maxed out on toast and lollies!! And reading how Margaret describes Weight Watchers, it all sounds so easy. But I've also got used to eating the detox way, so I'm just in a bit of a quandry right now about it all.