Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wednesday 8th June

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill (10.6km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Chocolate Bullets Lunch: Chicken & Avocado Foccacia, Rice Crackers Afternoon Tea: Muesli Bar Dinner: Chicken & Brown Rice, 1 Large White Bread Roll with margerine I could not wait to get to to work today as I knew there was still half a packet of bullets in my drawer. It's all I could think about as I was getting ready to walk out the door. And I'd finished them within 10 minutes of sitting down at my desk.....god I hate chocolate cravings. Makes me feel so piggish!! I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to run on the treadmill as I'm just boring myself stupid. Even with my music going, changing the speed, incline, watching all the different tv screens, and all the people around me, the time just drags by. I'm almost considering doing 1/2 hour in the morning and then going back down in the evening and doing another 1/2 hour. But that little warning bell in the back of my head tells me that I might not make the evening session as I'm just too damn lazy. I really wish it was lighter in the mornings. At least I could run outside for an hour without thinking that I was going to get mugged! I didn't have time to make lunch this morning and I had to go to the shopping centre at lunch time to get some stuff from the supermarket. I walked round and round the food court trying to decide what to eat. Started off with the special fried rice....no - maybe some pasta....no - what about one of those new KFC wraps?....no - souvlaki?......no - and the idea of eating a good healthy sandwich just didn't even enter my brain. So I settled for the toasted foccacia, which was okay to eat, but not as nice as I thought it was going to be. Okay, cravings, take out food all done and dusted now - lets get back to some good eating!!