Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday 20th June

Exercise: Weights, Stomach, 15 Mins Treadmill (2.63km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain Toast with margerine Morning Tea: Muesli Bar Lunch: Pasta Bolognese, 2 Pkts Mentos Afternoon Tea: Orange Sorbet Fruche Dinner: WW Chicken Cajun Pizza, Large White Bread Roll with margerine I've bought a new pair of trainers and I'm trying to wear them in before I do any long runs in them. They were quite comfortable and 15 minutes on treadmill didn't give me any blisters or sore feet, which I was very happy with. It's so hard trying to find new trainers that fit your feet well. Food was much better today, although there seems to be a distinct lack of veggies and salad in there! I'm not going to buy any more of the muesli bars as they have 7.9 grams of fat in each of them and as I'm now trying to keep my fat intake down to 20 grams a day, one of these muesli bars really takes a big chunk out of it. I used to eat the Suni Brite ones which only have 1 gram of fat in them and are much more filling, so I'll probably start eating these again. I'm feeling much better now, but there's lots of movement with all the phlegm so lots of nose blowing. Actifed helps lots!!