Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday 18th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Slices Grain Toast with margerine Lunch: 1 White Bread Roll with margerine, Rice Crackers Afternoon Tea: Choc Covered Cherry Muesli Bar, Fruit Loops Dinner: Chicken Fried Rice, Choc Mint Ice Cream I had to ring Michelle this morning and cancel our run as I'm still not feeling great. Just hope I'm going to be able to get around the lake and complete my run tomorrow. I'm going to go no matter how I feel. I'll just let everyone else drag me around. Just hope I don't slow people down too much. And I really hope it doesn't rain (hate running in the rain). Monday is a new week for me. I'll be seriously looking at my food and how I can achieve my goals (weight wise) by changing my eating habits. They've just been horrendous this last 2 weeks! Time to move on now! I was doing so well with my running before I got sick, so I've probably lost a little bit of fitness through lack of exercise this week. Hope it doesn't take too long to get back to where I was as I was feeling really confident about the 1/2 marathon. I'll be back at the gym on Monday!