Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday 12th June

Exercise: 2 Hour Run (19km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Lunch: Banana Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain Toast with margerine Dinner: Chicken, Lettuce, 2 Eggs, Low Fat Mayonaise, 2 Glasses Champagne, 1/2 packet mixed chocettes I did my long run today. I ran to my parent's house and back home again. I'm not sure exactly how far it is but I'd say it would be at least 18km. I wanted to run further but I knew that my legs were getting pretty tired and I didn't want to do anything that might cause me an injury. A big thanks to AGR for the leg cream. Hubby had just as good a time rubbing it into my legs as I had having him rub it into my legs. It was fab stuff too. Still gave into another champagne and chocolate craving. But that'll be the last of it for a while as I've got the Lap of the Lake race next Sunday and I won't drink the day before a race. I've also got a run with Michelle on the Saturday so I probably won't have a drink on the Friday night either. Maybe I should organise a run every weekend. That'd put a halt to the drinking!