Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday 11th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Lunch: No Dinner: 10 Cinnamon Donuts, 1 Glass Champagne Yep you read it right, 10 donuts. No wonder I didn't need to eat anything else. I got on the scales this morning and I don't want to write down what I weigh. I totally understand why I've gained back so much weight, and if you look back on this week's food intake, you'll understand too. Why is food such an issue for me still? I really should be past all this worry about food as I'm exercising hard just about every day, today being an exception due to my late night last night and the amount of alcohol I drank!! I should just be eating a normal healthy diet and I know then that the weight will come off, but I'm in this vicious little circle which goes: exercise hard, justify eating crappy food because I exercised hard, need to exercise hard to justify eating crappy food etc etc. Can't seem to get off this little roundabout!