Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wednesday 15th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: No Lunch: 2 slices Grain toast with margerine, 2 Diet Choc Mousses, 1 Choc Cherry Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Rice Crackers Dinner: Chicken & Stirfry Veg in Teryaki Sauce, Brown Rice, 2 Slices Grain bread with margerine My food intake is all over the place at the moment. One minute I feel like I can't eat anything as I'm not hungry, then the next minute I'm starving hungry and can't get enough food into me!! Having another day off work as I'm having trouble breathing at the moment. I don't think it would look very professional if I turn up at work and all I did was cough and splutter over everyone!! I have absolutely no energy to do any exercise. I'm meeting up with Michelle on Saturday to do a 10k jog and then on Sunday it's race day. I'll just try and conserve energy until then.