Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday 14th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 3 Mouthfuls Porridge & Banana (couldn't stomach any more) Lunch: Bag of Choc Bullets (they were easy to stomach!) Afternoon Tea: Choc coated Cherry Muesli Bar Dinner: Pumpkin Soup, 2 Slices Grain toast with margerine Well I did manage to go into work but came home again after about an hour. Really feeling rough. And I had to stop and do the shopping on the way home as we had nothing in the house to eat. This is how I managed to get my hands on the chocolate bullets. They were my comfort food today, and boy did they bring me comfort! I'm a bit concerned that I'm not going to have enough energy on Sunday for the race. It normally takes me about a week to get over a flu/cold thing, so I'm probably going to have to run while I'm still unwell. Luckily it's only 9.2km so I should get round without too much pain. Might go through a few tissues on the way though, and I hope nobody raises eyebrows as I'm spitting the contents of my chest out either.....yuck! I did manage to drive over to my parent's house last night after I'd picked my daughter up from school and I ended up running 19km on Sunday. That's only 2km less than a 1/2 marathon, so I'm quite confident that the 1/2 marathon shouldn't be too hard, especially if I just keep to my slow plod. I just hope that it doesn't rain and the wind isn't too strong, as we're running down the beach road. Right, off to bed with my big container of medicines to keep me company!