Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday 19th June

Exercise: 9.2km Fun Run Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Fruit Stick, Muesli Bar Lunch: 2 Slices Grain Toast with Banana & Lemon Butter, Rice Crackers Afternoon Tea: Fruit Loops, Choc Mint Ice Cream Dinner:2 Steamed Dim Sims, 2 Potato Cakes, Handful Chips, Choc Mint Ice Cream I added up the calories and the fat content of what went into my mouth today and I'm totally aghast! And I'd forgotten to add the Ice Cream! I'm going to go back to counting fat intake. I have a great book which is really well written and has given me a total understanding of what happens to our body when we eat carbs, fats, fibre, sugar etc. It's called the Fat Stripping Diet. I did this kind of food eating for a few months last year and it certainly kept me full and not yearning for sweet stuff (as you don't count sugar on this one). I just always ate too much food! Feeling much better after the run today. Just need to get back down to the gym now so that I can grab a bit of my fitness back.