Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday 31st July

Exercise: Mow Lawn, Weeding Food Intake: Breakfast: 4 Lite Weetbix with Skinny Milk & Splenda Lunch: White Bread Roll with Laughing Cow Lite Cheese Spread & Ham Dinner: 2 Chicken Burgers, 4 Glasses Champagne I don't think I stretched enough yesterday as the legs are quite stiff today. At least the knees aren't sore! I had a great afternoon cooking. I've now made up a huge batch of Chicken Risotto, Chicken Fried Rice and Chicken Chow Mein. Should have seen the mess in the kitchen when I'd finshed!! Took me nearly as long to clean up as it did to do all the cooking!! Can't wait for my new kitchen to be put in because I get a dishwasher too!! I miss having a dishwasher! I think I'm in the right frame of mind now to do this detox. Just need to have a bit of a think about what I'm going to eat for dinner each evening. Breakfast and lunch are sorted. I love not having to think about cooking!