Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wednesday 27th July

Exercise: 1 Hr Treadmill (10.74km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar, 6 Fruit Bars Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Low Fat Choc Delight Afternoon Tea: Mandarine, 6 squares white chocolate Dinner: 4 Lite Weetbix with skim milk, White Bread roll with margerine At least I managed to get out of bed this morning to get to the gym, and then did some hard work on that treadmill!! Felt much better by the time I got home. Still not great with the eating. Something emotional going on I think, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Need to sit down and really think about it (which I don't have the time to do right now). What really gets to me is that I remember how fantastic I felt on Saturday when I got on the scales to see them register 62.2. Why then have I totally blown it over the last few days? Why can't I stay on track so that I see these figures consistently? Especially as I felt so great! I felt slim and even hubby commented on how slim I was looking!! Okay, now that I've got that off my chest I may need to make some hard decisions and face some facts about myself!