Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday 19th July

Exercise: 1Hr Treadmill (10.28km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Banana, Diced Pears Lunch: 2 Salada with Light Cream Cheese Spread & Tomato, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Pear Dinner: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Lettuce, Choc Delight I wasn't intending on running today as my quads are a bit painful still, but once I got on the treadmill I thought I might do a light jog, which turned into an hours worth of running...go figure that one out!! The Charity chocolate has arrived. Alana brought this big box of 85g blocks of chocolate home from school. I've brought it in to work so that I can sell it rather than leaving it at home where I would just keep eating it. I'm still having problems walking past it every time I get a drink or go to reception. So far I have refrained. I just hope people buy the bars quickly!! I'm happy with my food intake today, although I felt hungry all day long. Kept looking for something to eat that would fill me up. Chocoalte was at the top of my list!!