Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday 12th July

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 1 Anzac Biscuit, 1 WW Fruit of the Forest Bar Lunch: Kashmir Chicken with Brown Rice, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: 2 Anzac Biscuits Dinner: 1 Staty Chicken Kebab, Tuna Mayo & Cous Cous, 1/2 Packet S&V Rice Chips The closer to the 1/2 marathon I get, the less I seem to want to exercise. Why is this so??? I went to bed early last night so that I could get a good night's sleep and be full of beans so that I jumped out of bed when the alarm went off. Instead I was in a really deep sleep when the alarm went off and I felt all fuzzy and unco-ordinated, so didn't even bother to get out of bed!! And I can't go to the gym tongiht even if I wanted to as Hubby is playing Squash. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow I'll be there bright and early! I've now discovered that we get fresh Anzac Biscuits delivered at work once a fortnight for the staff. So something else that I'm going to have to try and avoid in the future. In my favour, the vending machine has been removed because it wasn't used enough. This was probably because it was in a building behind the main office and was too far to walk if you got the munchies. Out of sight, out of mind!!