Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday 10th July

Exercise: 15km on Treadmill Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Lunch: Tomato Soup, 3 Slices Grain toast with margerine Afternoon Tea: ChocTop IceCream Dinner: Chicken & Bacon Salad with 1 Egg, Low Fat Mayonnaise, 2 Glasses Champagne Snack: 5 Chocolate Digestive Biscuits I decided to go to the gym this morning rather than run outside even though it wasn't raining. I somehow got through the boredom of running on the treadmill for an hour and a half but it was really hard to keep focused. Then I took my daughter to the movies to see Madagascar.....and I nearly got through it without the ice cream, but it wasn't to be. Hubby specifically wanted Chocolate Diegestives after dinner (which I went and bought for him...more fool me!) and I told him that I just wanted a couple. His idea of a couple was 5!! And once he'd put them on a plate for me, I wasn't giving them back to him....no sirree.