Thursday, July 07, 2005

AGR Tagged Me

I've been tagged by AGR. So here it is, some stuff about me: Three names I go by: 1.J 2. Jaykay 3. Jan (hate being called this!) Three screen names I?ve had: 1. Jaykay 2. JK1963 3. Jaybee Three physical things I like about myself: 1. My hair 2. My feet 3. My eyebrows Three physical things I don?t like about myself: 1. My stomach 2. My hairy arms 3. My wrinkles around my eyes Three parts of my heritage: 1. Irish 2. English 3. ? Three things I am wearing right now: 1. pink cardigan 2. beige shirt 3. moccasins Three favorite bands/musical artists: 1. Elvis 2. Blondie 3. Robbie Williams Three favorite songs: 1. Linger (Cranberries) 2. In the Flesh (Blondie) 3. Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden) Three things I want in a relationship: 1. Love 2. Honesty 3. Trust Two truths and a lie 1. I lost my virginity on my 16th birthday 2. I can recite the alphabet backwards 3. I've met Peter Andre Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: 1. Good looks 2. Well defined pecs 3. Take me to bed eyes Three favorite hobbies: 1. Running 2. Blogging 3. Web design Three Things I want to do badly right now: 1. Find my motivation 2. Sleep 3. Lose 4kg Three things that scare me: 1. Driving with my mother 2. Dark streets 3. Horses Three of my everyday essentials: 1. Water 2. Exercise (when I find my motivation) 3. Big Brother Three Careers you have considered or are considering: 1. Air Hostess 2. Web Designer 3. Cat Breeder Three places you want to go on vacation: 1. Queensland 2. Hawaii 3. Adelaide (near those wineries) Three kids? names you like: 1. Rory 2. Jake 3. Trinity Three things you want to do before you die: 1. Travel around Australia 2. Become a Grandmother 3. Buy a sports car Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: 1. Understand what's under the bonnet of the car 2. Love fast cars 3. Drink like a fish Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: 1. Love having my nails done 2. Get my bits waxed 3. Do the shopping Three celeb crushes: 1. Brad Pitt 2. Johnny Depp 3. Rob Lowe Now I get to tag 3 people so I choose: Slim Suzy who has reached her goal and is looking great. Sue who has already lost a ton of weight and just keeps losing. Diet Diva who's at the start of her weight loss journey (good luck).