Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tuesday 5th July

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Honey Morning Tea: S&V Rice Crakers Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, Diet Low Fat Choc Mousse, 2 Packets Mentos Afternoon Tea: WW Fruit of the Forest Bar Dinner: 2 Kanga Bangers, Mashed Sweet Potato, Baked Beans Snack: S&V Rice Snacks Didn't want to go to the gym this morning. First time I've had that feeling in a long time. Not sure why yet. I think it's because I am so bored with running on the treadmill. Can't wait for it to get light enough that I can run outside instead. Has anyone had kangaroo sausages? I bought some in Safeway on the recommendation of a friend and they taste just like normal sausages, only there's hardly any fat in them and lots of protein. And using sweet potato instead of normal potatoes is a good substitute too. So I got to eat one of my favourite comfort food meals without all the guilt and stress of eating too much fat!! I've got a small twinge in my right knee. I can only feel the twinge when I move awkwardly but it's definitely there. Not too concerned at the moment, but I'm doing another 20k run on Saturday morning so I might rest it until then. But on the other hand if I do that it'll mean that I haven't done any running during the week, which might have a negative affect on my running the longer distance on Saturday. Hmmm, what to do!!