Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday 30th June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Golden Syrup Morning Tea: Fruit Scone with margerine Lunch: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole with Brown Rice, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: 9 Sticks of Licorice covered in Carob, Packet of Mentos Dinner: Packet S&V Rice Snacks, 2 Fruit Sticks, 2 Salada Biscuits with margerine I decided to give the gym a miss this morning so that I could have a sleep in, but I still woke up at the normal time (5.45am) so ended up just laying in bed waiting for the alarm to go off. Is Carob actually chocolate? I saw the licorice in the healthy section of the supermarket. I did end up eating the whole packet (little miss piggy) as they were very moorish and easy to eat. But they have given me an upset stomach....so it serves me right! Dinner was a bit out of control this evening. I really didn't want anything filling, so just ended up eating snacky things out of the cupboard. Need to organise dinner a bit better I think. Normally I'd be cooking for my daughter and hubby, but my Mum had fed her when I went to pick her up (she spent the day at Grandma's today) and when I got home hubby had already fed himself, so I didn't actually have to worry about anyone but me. As you can see, I'm not used to just feeding me!!