Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday 22nd June

Exercise: Weights, Stomach, 20 Mins Cross Trainer (3.5km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Giant Caramello Koala, Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: Chinese Peking Chicken with Brown Rice Afternoon Tea: 1/2 Box SaKaTa Rice Snacks Dinner: 10 Maltesers Probably not a great day foodwise. School Fundraising = Caramello Koala (no more needs to be said!!). I've got to stop buying all these snacks and keeping them in my drawer at work. At least I only ate 1/2 the box of rice snacks if that's any consolation!! Looking to do another long run on Sunday. Want to try and actually run a 1/2 marathon distance to see how I feel running it and also how I feel after doing it! Not sure whether to wear my new trainers or whether that's a bit risky, as I don't want to be getting blisters now. Think I'll probably just wear them in a bit more before I do any serious running in them.