Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thursday 23rd June

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: 1/2 Box SaKaTa Rice Snacks, 1 Banana Lunch: Pasta Bolognese, 2 Diet Choc Mousse, 2 Pkts Mentos Dinner: Can of Chunky Beef Hotpot Soup, 1 large white Bread Roll with margerine, 2 Slices Grain toast with margerine I was in such a deep sleep when the alarm went off this morning that I just couldn't find the energy to get up and go to the gym. So I stayed in bed, woke up hubby and kicked him out so he could turn the heating on. It normally comes on about 6.45am so that by the time I get home from the gym the house is warm. But because I was awake early he got out of our nice warm bed and turned it on so that the house would be warm when I got out of bed...what a honey! Now with regards to the snacks in my drawer, they are all pretty good snacks. Nothing bad at all, but there's lots of them in my drawer so I tend to eat more than I should. And I'm one of those people who eats until their stomach is full. If it doesn't feel full, I'll just keep eating until it is. Not a great way of eating really. I'm trying to get into the habit of eating something small every couple of hours, but it's really not working well at the moment.