Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday 29th June

Exercise: 55 Mins Treadmill (9.53km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: 1 Tea Biscuit, 1 Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: Pasta Bolognese, 1 Diet Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: WW Fruit of the Forest Bar Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole, Brown Rice, 1 Diet Choc Mousse Snack: S&V Rice Crackers I raced home at lunch time and cut up all the food for the casserole so that we could have it for dinner tonight. I was a bit disappointed with the taste, or lack of it really. Next time I'm going to put some chicken seasoning in with it. I suppose I could have added some soy sauce once it was on the plate but I just ate it as it was. Probably need to make the liquid a bit thicker too. It's manic at work at the moment because the end of the financial year is upon us. I'll apologise now if I don't get time to make comments on anyone's blogs, but I do still manage to get in a quick read of them when I have 5 minutes to myself. So now that I've made the decision to cut out the bread, I also need to look at my fruit intake, or lack of it. Really need to get into the habit of eating at least 2 pieces of fruit a day, not including my banana with my porridge. My biggest problem with fruit is that some of them tend to make me bloat and I get terrible gas (very embarassing when you're working close to other people!!). Grapes and apples are two of the worst!! Even mandarines can have that affect on me, so I'm a bit limited in what to eat. I do still try to eat these fruits and sometimes they have no affect, but other times it's not very nice!!