Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tuesday 28th June

Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer, 25 Mins Treadmill - Power Walk Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar, 3/4 Anzac Biscuit Lunch: 1/2 Roast Chicken, 2 Steamed Dim Sims Afternoon Tea: WW Fruit of the Forest Bar Dinner: WW Hawaiian Pizza, 1 "Layers" Yoghurt Okay that's another day gone without eating any chocolate. Still no veggies though. But I've been out tonight and have bought some stuff for tomorrow's dinner. I've decided to do the Chicken & Brocolli recipe, but do you think I can find Cream of Broccoli Soup anywhere? So I've substituted it for a can of Chicken & Sweetcorn instead. I'm sure it'll taste just as good. I'm going to come home at lunch time and prepare it, then put it on high so that it'll be ready when I get home after work. Can you tell I'm excited? Do you think I can remember how far I walked on the treadmill this morning? I know it was definitely nowhere near as quick as Mary walks, that's for sure. And while I was on the cross trainer it cut out and I had to start again, so I've also got no idea what I did on that either. Has anyone been finding it hard to get out of bed the last few mornings due to the cold weather? I hate cold weather at the best of times. No idea how I survived in the UK for 10 years!! I remember when I first moved over there I used to have my heating on full blast and everyone used to complain because the house was so hot! Hubby still complains because I've always got blocks of ice instead of feet when I get into bed. He's getting really crafty now and sometimes he has a hot water bottle made up for me when I get into bed just so I can warm my feet on that instead of him!!