Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday 1st July

Exercise: 30 Mins Cross Trainer (5.70km), 25 Mins Treadmill (4.39km) Food Intake: Breakfast: All Bran with Skinny Milk & Banana Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar, Slice of Pavlova, Slice of Cheesecake Lunch: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole, Brown Rice, Slice of Cheesecake Dinner: WW Chicken Fettucine, 2 glasses Champagne, Rice Crackers Pinch, punch, first day of the month!! Can you believe what I ate for morning tea!! The finance department put on a huge spread of cakes and slices to celebrate the new financial year and boy did I dig in! I even ate the muesli bar before I walked over the the finance area so that I wouldn't be hungry, but did that deter me......no way! In my defence the slices of cake were very small - well, compared to what I would normally cut anyway! I'm so glad that this dosen't happen every week or I'd be in big trouble. Now if they'd put lots of savoury stuff out I probably would have only grabbed a handful or chips or something like that, and not bothered with anything else, but because of my sweet tooth it was all just too good to resist, even though that last piece of cheesecake made me come out in a cold sweat because of all the sugar I'd just consumed!! Oh and a little confession....I had 2 Weight Watchers frozen meals in the freezer which I could have eaten last night. Totally forgot about them until Mary & Margaret mentioned them.