Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday 6th July

Exercise: NO Food Intake Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: 2 Salada Biscuits with Cream Cheese Spread, Low Fat Diet Choc Mousse, � Packet S&V Rice Snacks, 2 Packets Mentos Afternoon Tea: 2 Mandarines Dinner: Chicken Curry, Basmati Rice LOST: Motivation. Not seen since Tuesday. If found, please return to owner. Reward offered I've really lost my momentum at the moment. Just don't want to go to the gym. I was hoping that I might have the energy to get down there tonight, but it just didn't happen. I?m a little bit concerned now as I need to continue to add mileage to my legs otherwise I?m not going to do very well in the � marathon next weekend Suzy we had your Chicken Curry tonight. It was really nice too. I might add some other type of spices next time and make it more of an Indian tasting curry, rather than a sweet curry. I've got a great recipe that I might adapt to use in the slow cooker. I'll put it up here when I get home tonight I think I've gotten past the chocolate eating phase, but am now hooked on Mentos. Whenever I go into the supermarket I pick up a couple of packets. They have few calories and hardly any fat, but sugar content is quite high. Wish I could get hooked on fruit instead!