Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday 9th July

Weight: 63.6 Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Lunch: Veal wrapped in pancetta with vegetables & creamy sage sauce, 1 glass champagne Afternoon Tea: Small packet Picnic Chocettes Dinner: 3/4 small block Club Chocolate, 1 packet S&V Rice Crackers, 2 glasses champagne I got up early so that I could meet Michelle at 8am for our long run. Got to where we were meeting and it was peeing down with rain. We both decided that to run for 2 hours in the rain was just asking for a cold, so we made the decision not to run. I'm going to the gym in the morning to run on the treadmill instead. I think we did the right thing too. Bit disappointed that I don't get to run with anyone tomorrow (Michelle has to work), but that's the way it goes sometimes. We went and saw Circus Oz in town today and we ate lunch at The Spaghetti Tree, which is one of the restaurants in the Entertainment Book (which we bought this year). Circus Oz was great, and not what I was expecting. We stopped at a shop as we were walking from the restaurant to the Circus, hence me buying chocolate. We only went in to buy some water!! On a good note my weight is still under 10 stone.