Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday 8th July

Exercise: 25 mins cross trainer (4.6km), 30 Mins Treadmill (5.16km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice, Low Fat Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: 1 Banana, 1 WW Fruit of the Forest Bar Dinner: 2 Salada with low fat cheese spread, 1 mini pack doritos & cheese & bacon balls, 2 packets mentos Yippee.....I've found it. My motivation has returned, dragging it's sorry little tail behind!! And about time too! I had a quick peek on the scales this morning to see if I've caused any damage due to my lack of exercise and I'm a bit puzzled because I've actually lost weight. It's probably due to the loss of muscle (can this happen over 3 days?). Anyway it's put a smile on my face. I'll weigh myself properly tomorrow after my 20km run. Was anyone else cold last night. I was freezing in bed. Just couldn't get warm. I even had to get up at about 1.30am and put some trakky pants on, that's how cold I was. I do have some fleecy jimjams but normally I get too hot wearing them so I only had the top on. It wasn't even cold in the house, it was just me!! Can't wait for summer. Totally ruined a good days eating with my dinner choices! Should have eaten a proper meal rather than picking at stuff in the cupboard.