Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday 14th July

Exercise: 30 Mins Treadmill (4.65km), Weights, Stomach Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: Fruit Scone with margerine Lunch: Chicken Teryaki, Mongolian Beef, Fried Rice (Lunch Pack) Afternoon Tea: Manderine Dinner: 2 Salada biscuits with low fat cheese, Low Fat Choc Mousse I have seriously OD'd on chinese today. Went to the local shopping centre with a friend from work and we didn't realise how big the plate of food was going to be when we ordered. Still managed to finish the plate though!! I've had a good think this afternoon about my eating habits and why I keep destroying all the hard work that I put in with my exercise. I've discussed it with Hubby and I think that I'm going to join Weight Watchers. It makes me more accountable for my food and means that I have to be accountable to somebody else as well. I would hate the thought of getting on the scales in front of lots of people and not lost weight or even gained weight. At home I can justify it to myself, but I couldn't do that with other people. Just need to find a local group and join up. Think it's free to join at the moment too. I also feel quite comforted knowing that I have lots of people to help me if I get stuck at all (that's you lot!!).