Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday 13th July

Exercise: 1/2 Hr Treadmill (5.34km), 1/2 Hr Cross Trainer (4.76km) Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & golden syrup Morning Tea: 2 Pkts Mentos, 1/2 packet Rice Crackers Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, 2 Slices Grain Bread with margerine, 1 pkt choc bullets Afternoon Tea: 1 Oatmeal biscuit Dinner: Chicken Hotpot with 2 dumplings Jumped out of bed this morning to get down the gym. I was determined to go no matter how I felt when I woke up. Luckily I woke up full of beans (well as full of beans as you can get at 5.45am!!). And I really enjoyed it today. When I use the treadmill I put the incline on 1 so that there is some resistance, and then normally run at 10.5. This morning after about 10 minutes at this speed I still felt really strong and wound it up to 11 for another 10 minutes. It was only when I thought that I'd do a bit of hill work that I realised that I wasn't on an incline at all. No wonder I had lots of engery!! Once I'd put it up to where it should be I felt the difference straight away. Didn't take me very long to reduce the speed back to a respectable 10.5!! I've got a light runny nose. Just hoping that it's becuase of the cold weather, but just in case I'm now downing Eccinacea (sp?) tablets like there's no tomorrow. I really don't want another cold before the weekend!! Think it might be TTOM as I'm craving chocolate again...in fact I'm craving anything sweet. I hardly ever know when I'm on as I use Implanon as my contraceptive and I don't actually bleed (sorry to any guys viewing!!).