Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday 15th July

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain Toast with margerine Morning Tea: 85gm bar Dairy Milk Chocolate, Handful S&V Rice Snakatas Lunch: 3 Salada Biscuits with 1 1/2 Laughing Cow Triangles, Diet Choc Mousse Afternoon Tea: Mandarine Dinner: Bowl of Potato Wedges with Sweet Chili Sauce & Sour Cream, 3 Glasses Champagne Somebody bought more charity chocolate in to work this week. I've managed to avoid it all week, but today it just got the better of me and I grabbed a bar of chocolate. Why, if I was going to do chocolate, didn't I just grab a Freddo instead? Because I'm a guts when it comes to chocolate, that's why!! It got eaten in about 2 minutes flat...I didn't even savour it, just shoved it in quick smart! I've looked up where the WW meetings are and there's one about 3km away, so I'm going to wander on down next Wednesday night. Might see if my sister wants to come along too. Moral support and all that! Gym didn't happen again this morning. Couldn't face that treadmill again! Looking to go for a short run outside tomorrow. Only a short one because I need all my energy for the 1/2 marathon on Sunday.....and I've heard that there's going to be showers and it's going to be about 5 degrees!!! Perfect running weather - NOT!