Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday 20th July

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Banana Smoothie, 1 Slice Grain toast with margerine Morning Tea: Mandarine Lunch: Tuna Mayo, Cous Cous, Lettuce, Low Fat Cheesecake Yoghurt Afternoon Tea: Roll of Mentos, Bag of Carob Coated Licorice ( 9 sticks) Dinner: 1 White Bread Roll with margerine Snack: 4 Lines Dairy Milk Chocolate Today was a rest day from the gym. Still feel guilty for not going but I feel that my body needs a day off to recuperate from the pain I put it through on Sunday!! Got on the scales this morning and my weight has dropped 1.6kg since Saturday morning!! No idea why as I don't think that I've changed my eating pattern that much and I haven't done any more exercise than I would normally do either. Thankyou whoosh fairy! I went and did some shopping at lunchtime and a few nibbles ended up in the trolley!! When I got home I couldn't justify eating anything big so I just had a bread roll. The chocolate was a big mistake. Hubby brought it home for Alana but unfortunately it didn't get that far!! I sat and scoffed it while I was watching the Big Brother eviction!!