Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday 22nd July

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: 2 Crumpets with margerine Morning Tea: Low Fat Banana Muesli Bar Lunch: Wendy's Coffee Smoothy, Roll of Mentos Afternoon Tea: 1/2 Bag Coloured Popcorn Dinner: 2 Salada with margerine & Low Fat Cheese Slices, Choc Delight Snack: 1 Line (3 squares) white chocolate Coloured popcorn is a big no no. On top of the smoothie it made me feel quite ill and my stomach bloated out straight away. And once I worked it out, the WW points were way too high for my liking. I'll just keep trying to find more things that I can snack on that aren't high in points. No gym this morning. Knowing that I've got a big run tomorrow, I thought that I should have a rest today. I'm so good to my body sometimes!! I brought a block of white chocolate home for my daughter to take to Grandmas this weekend, but slipped up a little bit and had a line.....but only 1 line. How controlled is that!!!