Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday 15th August

Exercise: Weights, Situps Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with Banana & Golden Syrup Morning Tea: 2 Muesli Bars Lunch: Tuna Mayo & Cucumber on Grain Roll, Choc Cherry Muesli Bar Afternoon Tea: Mandarin Dinner: Chicken Hot Pot with Dumplings, 2 Glasses Champagne Snack: 1/4 packet Rice Crackers I raced home at lunch time and made the Chicken Hot Pot. Just love using the slow cooker. By the time I walked in the door after work there was a wonderful aroma of food cooking. Only had to make up the dumplings and pop them on top of the casserole. Thanks again Suzy for the great recipe. If I had my way, I'd be eating it every day! Still trying to keep a potential cold at bay. It just seems to linger on the point of kicking in. So I've constantly got a runny nose and a bit of a tickle in my throat. Just wish it would either come out or go away! I've got another 10km race this Sunday so I need to get in some good training this week. For some stupid reason Michelle and I have agreed to let a friend pace us so that we can try and do the 10km in 55 minutes. I'm still shaking my head at why we said we'd do it....but we'll have a go anyway.