Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tuesday 9th August

Exercise: NO Food Intake: Breakfast: Porridge with banana & honey Morning Tea: Muesli Bar, Anzac Biscuit Lunch: Chicken Chow Mein, Gluten & Wheat Free Rice Snacks Afternoon Tea: Oatmeal Biscuit Dinner: Chicken, 2 Slices Gluten & Wheat Free toast with margerine Snack: White Bread Roll with margerine I went off track today. The biscuits were a real draw. I knew that they were in the kitchen at work and I couldn't go past without grabbing one to eat with my coffee. And after I'd eaten them I felt so disappointed with myself. I had plenty of other food there to eat, but I chose the sweet option instead. And this evening I just had this huge urge to eat the bread. Because I didn't eat a proper dinner, I was still hungry and went hunting through the cupboard for something to fill me up!! Also missed out on doing exercise this morning, which just makes it all the worse. I had a really late night last night and when the alarm went off I couldn't even open my eyes, let alone get out of bed. The most I could do was find the alarm on the radio to turn it off!! I'm off to bed now for an early night!